Book your firearms medical today, no face to face appointment necessary
Whether you are applying for a new licence or renewing an existing one, you will need a medical certificate to accompany your application. We provide fast and easy medical checks for firearm and shotgun licence applications, no face-to-face appointment necessary.
A fully qualified doctor on our team will review your medical records and provide a certificate within 3 days of us receiving your records, from your GP. It’s fast, easy and convenient.
What is needed to obtain the firearms medical report?
- Please fill out the registration form below.
- You will need to attach a consent form for us to request your medical records from your GP.
- Your GP is supposed to send us your medical records within 30 days. Due to time pressures some take longer. They may contact you to confirm consent. If the patient asks them to expedite the medical records transfer it normally works best.
- We will be chasing them up for the records too.
- We will produce the certificate within 3 working days of receiving your GP records.
- We will either send the report to you by email or post (if your police constabulary accepts this). Alternatively, we will send the report directly to the police via email.
Fill in our form to register for a firearms medical certificate
Firearms Medical - Only £69 | Simply Medicals
Affordable Shotgun and Firearms Medicals. GMC Regitered doctors. No Face to Face appointment needed. 3 Working day turnaround.
Service Type: Firearms Medical